Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Journal #1 2014

Journal Entry #1

1.  I think i have improved on taking more interesting and artistic photos. For example i'll wait till the perfect time to take a picture instead of rushing to take a bad one. I also know how to adjust the white balance incase the photo I'm taking is too dark or light and I also use the color options more on my camera to fit the scene of what I'm taking a picture of.

2.  I enjoy taking pictures of the beach and skies, preferably during, or just after sunset. I also like taking pictures of the water at night because of how dark and mysterious it looks with the moon. I also enjoy taking pictures with flags because i like the movement and how you can frame different scenes behind the flags.

3. I think an interesting subject, thoughtful composition, rule of thirds, nicely proportioned subjects all make up good photos.

4. I'm interested in learning more about other photographers and their styles of taking pictures. I'm also excited to work in the darkroom more and learning about new techniques for making up interesting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment